Anda Seat Kaiser Frontier Series Premium Gaming Chair Size XL
- - Kaiser Frontier Recommended weight up to 150 kg
- - Head pillow and lumbar pillow are made from high density foam
- - 4D Adjustable armrests perfect smooth in four directions
- - Backrest allows to recline 90 ° to 160°
- - Enjoy the flexibility of height adjustment
- - Class 4 hydraulic pistons are the best in its class in terms of consistency
- - Ergonomics design follows the natural curves of the body, providing relief for pressure points and reducing the risk of injuries.
- - Lifetime warranty on frame, 6 years on parts(exclude the leather)
Kaiser Frontier Series
Elevate your game with upgraded comfort
Premium PVC Leather
Modern look, Exceptional comfort and durability
High Density Foam
Superior support, durability and responsiveness
Seamless Steel Frame
Ensures that there are no weak points or joints that could break or wear down over time
4D Adjustable Armrests
Smooth adjustments in four directions for effective support for your wrists and elbows
Adjustable height for customizable comfort allows you to find the perfect sitting position and maintain a healthy posture
Enjoy the flexibility of height adjustable height range 7 cm.
Get the edge you need with adjustable backrest angle range 90-160°
Easy Assembly System
Installation can be done by single person
SGS Certificated Class-4 Gas Piston
Reinforced Steel Wheelbase
Smooth & Quiet PU Casters
SGS Certificated Safety and Durability for all of the AndaSeat Chairs
Exchange and Return Policy
Products with manufacturing defects or damages or incorrect model, color or size are eligible for exchange or return within 7 days from the date or receipt.
Condition for Product Exchange or Return
Products must be in the original packaging and the packaging and labelling must be in perfect conditions including all accessories. Otherwise, the company reserves the right not to exchange/return the product in all cases.
Gaming Desks and Ergonomic Adjustable Desks
- - The structure is under a 2-year warranty period (from the date of receipt).
- - Parts, control panel, control box, adapter and motor is under a 2-year warranty period (from the date of receipt).
Gaming Chairs and Ergonomic desk
Warranty: parts, tilt mechanism, armrests, casters, gas lift piston, and structure are under a 6-year warranty period from the date of receipt.
The product warranty does not cover the following cases:
- - Exterior texture, memory foam, zippers, and elastic rubbers as well as inappropriate use of the product.
- - Damage caused by accidents, natural disasters, cuts and scratches, impacts, normal wear and tear.
- - Inappropriate use or misuse that may lead to the product being cracked, swollen, broken, chipped, crooked, flattened, deformed, split, pierced, etc.
- - Damage from wrong cleaning methods or products, normal decline in the condition of the material, mold, rust, dirt and stain, or damage caused by animals or insects.
- - Products that have been torn, broken, altered, modified, or repaired.
- - If the company is unable to replace parts or materials during the warranty period, the company reserves the right to find parts or materials with similar quality and standard.
- - The company reserves the right to replace the part or repair as it deems appropriate. The company offers no refund in all cases. In case of the products in “set”, if a defect or damage occurs to one part, the company reserves the right to replace only that particular defective or damaged part.
- - The warranty period starts from the date of receipt (since the original purchase) whether the product has been repaired or not. Note that the warranty period will not be extended.
- - The company reserves the right to revoke the warranty if the damage to the product is caused by use other than normal use unrelated to manufacturing process and defect of the materials or parts.
- - The company reserves the right to judge and decide whether the product is under the warranty conditions or not. The company’s decision is deemed final.
- - The company reserves the right to provide warranty to products located in Thailand only.
How to Report a Product Claim
Report the problem, together with the receipt, proof of purchase and the product’s serial number via one of the following channels:
- Facebook Page: Anda Seat Thailand
- Contact Technical Support: 022793230
- Email: email@example.com
For defect or damage within the warranty period, the company will send a replacement by one of the following methods:
- - 1.By post. Once the part is received, kindly send the defective part back within 2 weeks from the date of receipt to the following address: 4/7 SENABADEE BUILDING 2, 1st FLOOR, SOI PHAHOLYOTHIN 11, PHAHOLYOTHIN ROAD, PHAYATHAI, PHAYATHAI, BANGKOK 10400 If the part has not been sent within the indicated deadline, the company reserves the right to cancel the remaining warranty.
- - 2.Pick the part up at Anda Seat’s service center at Fortune Town IT Mall, Rama IX, free of charge. Kindly make an appointment.
Onsite Service is available only for selected models within the warranty period in Bangkok and some areas in Greater Bangkok.
Conditions for On-site Service
- - Only for the case of structure and gas lift piston.
- - It is a free-of-charge service once a year, from the date of last on-site service. The following service within the one-year period will be charged 500 Baht.
Cost of Service
- - The customer will be responsible for the shipping cost of the exchange/return product.
- - The customer may also be responsible for additional cost of components or parts in case it is not covered in the warranty
- - The warranty does not include repair service fee, shipping fee, transport fee, and on-site service travel fee (in some cases).